Thursday, December 10, 2009

Anyone have a AMC MOVIE THEATRE in there city? I have a gift card worth $15.00 and about to throw it

So if you like I would be generous to give it to you so I will pick who to give it to....



I dont have a AMC theatre in my city thats why I'm giving it away.



Anyone have a AMC MOVIE THEATRE in there city? I have a gift card worth $15.00 and about to throw it away?soap opera



Yeah, I do. my husband and I would love to have it. My email is cozumel_87@yahoo.com if you're serious about it.



Anyone have a AMC MOVIE THEATRE in there city? I have a gift card worth $15.00 and about to throw it away?city opera opera theater



regift or give to a friend.
ME ME!!
I do
List it on eBay. You can get about 90% of face value for it.
I do. I live in central Florida. Have you asked all your friends and family though? I would think you'd be happier giving it to them than us strangers. Unless you're a stalker and want us to give you are mailing address!!!(:
I know how you can find out if there is a AMC movie theatre near you. Go to yahoo movies it's on the main Yahoo page. click on movies and go to showtimes and tickets and type you zip code. Then read all the theatres names and if there is an AMC movie theatre it will say AMC. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery