Thursday, December 10, 2009

How much are tickets for adults at amc movie theater?

i wanna take my friend to the movies this weekend, how much are tickets? note: we are both 13



How much are tickets for adults at amc movie theater?tickets



the AMC around me, the adult tickets are around 6 dollars or so. go to their website and find out..or ask your mom. lol



How much are tickets for adults at amc movie theater?ballet opera theater



about $6 or $7..
Just went yesterday, in my area they were 8.50
It depends where you live and what time of day you go. At the amc in LA, tickets are about $9 for matinee (before 6:00 usually) and $11 for later shows. Some of them have student tickets where are usually a dollar or so cheaper. And I think child tickets are like $8 or so.
it depends on where you're going to see it. I believe each city is different. but where I live they're $9.50 each
I think that it is $7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery