Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm going to a movie theater in manhattan... advice please?

I'm going to see I Am Legend tomorrow (saturday) in Manhattan with two more friends. I'm going to the AMC Empire 25 theater, the one close to time square. I've never been to a movie theater in Manhattan though so i dont know what to expect. I got my tickets online for the 8:10 PM show. What time should I be there so we wet good seats or at least so we get our seats together? thanx in advance



I'm going to a movie theater in manhattan... advice please?opera sheet music



depends on exactly where you want to sit. if you like to specifically sit with a rail in front of you, or without a seat in front of you, you should get there quite early. like 30 minutes. if where you sit doesnt bother you then you can cut it a little closer. the way i judge it is whether or not that movie theater has good previews/entertainment. some places have black screens till the previews, some places have tons of videos and music and stuff. good luck! its a great movie



I'm going to a movie theater in manhattan... advice please?shows opera theater



30 minutes before the show.
No different than other theaters. Get there about 20 minutes ahead so that you can get good seating and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery