Saturday, December 5, 2009

Should we all boycott AMC theaters? I believe they are way over priced and their policies are ridicu

I agree man. I have not gone to the movies and paid full price in at least 5 years. I go to the "Cheap" movies. They get the movies usually 3 months or so after the normal theaters. Any night of the week is $1 to get in. I don't "need" to be one of the first people to see a movie like a lot of Americans.



Also, I have not been to a Pro-Sporting Event in so long I can remember. Got catch a college baseball game. Tickets are no more then $5 and the money is going to a good place.



Should we all boycott AMC theaters? I believe they are way over priced and their policies are ridiculous?theater



Yes, I think rthey charge to much for a movie Report It



Should we all boycott AMC theaters? I believe they are way over priced and their policies are ridiculous?london theatre opera theater



When was the last time you checked the prices for a major league baseball game or NFL or NBA game?



When was the last time you ever checked the prices for a rock concert?



Americans seem to have so much disposable income that we'll pay hundreds of dollars in a single night for entertainment.
I don't think it is so much the theatres as it is the production companies that release the movies. How much does it cost them to run a movie? With these stars making more and more money and all the special effects now, it has to be recouped. The fight needs to start at the top.
then we should boycott everything, which is ok. that includes insurance companys, gas stations, and every other business that is sucking our blood.
So go to a different theater? lol I personally don't mind their prices. You don't have to go...it's a luxury. People are already going to the movies less than they used to, and the prices are going up because of it. So it's quite possible that the less people who go, the more the prices will go up. WIth home theater systems coming into play, I can see movie theaters vanishing in years to come. You will be able to watch a new movie right from your own living room. I've already read stuff about it being a possibility.
Your call. People vote with their pocketbooks. That is, they spend their money where they get the most for it.



Are you upset enough with AMC to not go there? You just answered your own question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery